Food And Packaging
FOOD AND PACKAGING
Delta Rubber is an industrial rubber product supplier that manufactures a range of rubber products that include frame gaskets and seals made from food quality rubber compounds that are ideal for food production and packaging.
In addition, our expert team will work directly with you to ensure you get the best gaskets to suit your food production and packaging requirements.
The maximum operating temperature of our food production and packaging products vary based on the material, and our compounds are designed for extensive high-temperature use. In addition to being non-toxic and non-allergenic, our gaskets used in food production and packaging offer excellent resistance to mould and water to prevent contamination on the material surface. Furthermore, our food grade rubber gaskets have no taste or odour, ensuring the food quality isn’t affected.
Popular rubber compounds for the food production and packaging industry all have slightly different properties.
- EPDM rubber is food contact safe and offers excellent weathering, chemical, ageing, and ozone resistance.
- Neoprene rubber gaskets combine food-safe properties with excellent oil and fat resistance.
- Silicone rubber is the most common material for food contact gaskets, thanks to its good chemical and high-temperature resistance.
- Natural rubber gaskets feature excellent alcohol and organic acid resistance.
- Nitrile rubber food-grade gaskets offer a high service life in abrasive applications.
The key features of our rubber products for food production and packaging include:
- High-quality material
- Safe for food and beverage contact
- Wide temperature operating range
- Various rubber compounds are available
- Range of hardness and thickness
Contact Delta Rubber for details
If you need reliable rubber manufacturers that specialise in industrial applications such as the food production and packaging industry, contact the team at Delta Rubber today.